Delta Gamma

Chapter History

The Alpha Phi chapter of Delta Gamma was established at The University of British Columbia on September 7th, 1928. 

Delta Gamma was one of the first sororities that came to UBC early in our university’s existence. Many sororities like Delta Gamma, that are now established at UBC, started as local groups in the mid-1920s and then became part of pre-established international organizations.

 

Today, Delta Gamma is a thriving organization, one of 8 NPC sororities on campus. The Alpha Phi Chapter has over 90 active members and a group of very active alumni to support us. We are proud of our history on this campus and we hope to continue to Do Good for many years to come.